Day 2 – 7/2/13
- 9:45 am – Hot water and Lemon
- 10:00 am – Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake (Vanilla Chai) with cold Almond Milk -This was just as good as Blueprint’s Cashew Milk and tasted almost like a vanilla milkshake. It is what I am using as a protein supplement. With working full-time and teaching and practicing Yoga plus keeping up with my IET practice, I just need to make sure I am covered as far as vitamins, minerals and protein during this cleanse. We are both taking protein in the form of shakes daily to make sure we don’t pass out. This powder is plant based using all natural ingredients, dairy and gluten free!
- 11:02 am – Feeling good. Not hungry and not full. Just right.
- 12:02 pm – I miss you, sandwiches.
- 12:15 pm – LoveGrace Green Sunshine Juice
- 12:50 pm – Lunch time is probably the most challenging. I want to rip people’s food out of their hands, sort of. There are so many smells in the elevator. I feel like I have spydee sense and know what everyone has in their bags.
- 2:16 pm – Celery Sticks, water and lemon. Walked to Amish Market for Blueprint Cashew Milk and there was only one left. I almost had a meltdown. Joe is on a mission checking Fairway and Whole Foods in Westchester for it. Also picked up more Vega One All-in-One mix – in chocolate!
- 2:29 pm – I miss you, salad.
- 2:42 pm – I took my time eating a plumb.
- 2:43 pm – Joe just text me with best news all day! He hit the jackpot with Blueprint Cashew Milk at Whole Foods!
- 3:30 pm – Peppermint Tea
- 5:00 pm – Life Juice BODACIOUS BUNNY – Last drink before heading to RDCC to teach Yoga at 7:30pm. Feeling better than I did yesterday at this time.
- 7:00 pm – A bottle of water as I make my way to teach Yoga at 7:30pm.
- 8:45 pm – 2 cherries as I drive to Apna Bazaar in Richmond Hill to get raw cashews (Gigi and I are going to make our own cashew milk!)
- 9:15 pm – Whipped up my protein in a blender with coconut water and a little almond milk and had 2 chunks of watermelon.
I missed food more today than yesterday, but I am looking forward to getting over day 3… Day 2, wrapped!